Twitter Desktop version is the complete version with all features included. On the other hand, mobile apps and the mobile version is lightweight and doesn’t have all Twitter features.
But, when you type twitter.com on the address bar in any mobile device either it’s Android or iPhone, you will be redirected to the mobile version of Twitter.
But, there are some features for which desktop version is necessary. What if you don’t have access to a computer right now but badly need to access Twitter full site on your iPhone?
Don’t worry. Here is the solution of your problem:
View Full Twitter Website on Android, iPhone or iPad
- Download Google Chrome browser, if it’s not installed by you.
- Go to Twitter.com and it will redirect you to the mobile site. But, don’t worry.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner. Menu icon looks like this:
- From the menu, click on Desktop site.
- The desktop version of Twitter will appear on your screen.
Visit Twitter Full website on iOS
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to Twitter.com
- Tap on the reload icon at the top right corner of the address bar. And hold for a few seconds.
- A pop-up will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click on Request Desktop Site.
- Within seconds full Twitter Desktop Site will appear on your iPhone screen.
Note: the Mobile screen is not that big enough to enjoy the full Twitter site. You have to zoom in the page and use it.