If you are using Verizon FIOS, you have to know the default IP address and login credential to make any changes to your network. Such as if you want to change your WiFi name or password, admin password, first of all you have to log in.
This Verizon FIOS router login guide will show you how you can login, make some changes as well as reset your Verizon fios router. Here are some pre-requirements for this guide:
- A verizon fios router.
- A computer, or smartphone connected to the router network through WiFi or LAN
Verizon Router Login
- Open a browser from any device which is connected to the router.
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press enter.
- The username is admin and the password is labeled on your router. In most cases, it’s admin by default.
- Click Ok to login.
How to change admin password in verizon router
- Login to your router control panel using the steps mentioned above.
- Click on Change login username/password.
- Enter your preferred username and password, retype the new password and choose permissions as administrator.
- Click Ok to save changes.
How to change WiFi name on Verizon fios router?
- Visit 192.168.1.1 and login with your credentials.
- Click on WiFi
- Click on Basic Settings from the left navigation menu.
- In SSID field, provide your WiFi name.
- In the password field, enter your WiFi password.
- Click Save Changes.
How to reset verizon fios router?
If you are not using the default admin password and if you forgot it, the only way to fix this problem by resetting your router to default settings. It takes only 15 seconds to reset verizon fios router.
- Find the reset button on your router.
- Press the reset button with a paperclip or needle for 15 seconds.
- The router will reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s my Verizon router login IP?
Verizon router uses 192.168.1.1, one of the most popular login IP addresses.
What’s my default username and password?
Default username is admin and default password is labeled on your router.