Overwatch is a popular FPS game which was developed by Blizzard entertainment. It’s fun to play and really addictive. However, uninstalling Overwatch is not a fun part at all.
The issues with uninstalling Overwatch:
- It may not be listed in Programs and Features.
- Files remain even after uninstalling the game.
- There is no in-game uninstall option.
Reasons behind Uninstalling Overwatch
There are several reasons why people choose to uninstall the game.
- They need to free up their space.
- The game is corrupted and not working.
- They want to stop playing the game.
If you truly want to get rid of Overwatch from your computer, this guide will help you to accomplish your goal.
How to uninstall Overwatch smoothly
Method-1: Uninstall Overwatch using Control Panel
- Press Windows Key on your keyboard and search for “Control Panel”.
- Click on Control Panel from the search result and click on uninstall a program.
- Find Overwatch and right click on it.
- Select uninstall from the menu.
Method-2: Uninstall Overwatch from Blizzard app
- Open Blizzard app on your computer
- Click on Overwatch from the left menu bar.
- Right click on Options and tap Uninstall Game.
Method-3: Uninstall Overwatch using built-in uninstaller.exe
- Browser to the file location where Overwatch is installed.
- Find unins000.exe and double click on it.
- Follow the wizard to uninstall the game.
Method-4: Uninstall using a third-party uninstaller
If you want a non-techy solution, you can use any uninstaller program such as Total Uninstaller. Just open the uninstaller, find Overwatch and uninstall completely.