Gaming has become an important part of our life. We love to play games to overcome our stress or sadness. But the sad truth is, we unintentionally increase the stress by losing easy matches.
It happens to all. I also uninstalled some games multiple times after losing badly. It’s pretty natural. But, uninstalling all games is not the same and easy.
If you are willing to uninstall League of Legends and live a game free life, don’t worry. I will tell you exactly how to remove League of Legends.
How to Uninstall League of Legends on Windows
- Open Start menu in windows by pressing Windows Key.
- Search for the Control Panel and from results click on Control Panel.
- Tap uninstall a program.
- Find League of Legends and right click on it
- Select uninstall to remove League of Legends from your computer.
Delete all The League of Legends Files
Even after uninstalling the game, some files may remain on your computer. You should also remove them to clear up some space.
- Go to the directory where League of Legends was installed.
- Delete all files and folders.
How to Reinstall League of Legends?
So after uninstalling LOL, you want to start playing it again? Don’t worry, you can reinstall League of Legends very easily.
- Download the latest version of LOL from their official website.
- Run the installation file to download updated setup files.
- All setup files will be placed in a League of Legends folder on your desktop.
- The installation process will start automatically when the setup files are downloaded.
- League of Legends launcher will launch automatically when the installation finishes.
To download the latest version of League of Legends visit the official link.