Ubee router login is pretty simple. You need to know the Ubee router IP address and login credentials in order to control the network. Normally router login IP address and admin account details are printed on a label on the router. If you lost it, then this guide will help you to know everything about Ubee routers.
We will tell you how to login to the ubee router control panel, how to change WiFi name and how to reset a ubee router in case you need to. So, let’s get directly into the point.
Ubee Router Login
- The first step to access any router control panel is being connected to the router through WiFi or ethernet cable.
- Now, in most cases Ubee router login IP is 192.168.100.1. But, if it doesn’t work, you can try 192.168.0.1.
- You have to provide login credentials. The most common credential is username: user and password: user.
- You will be redirected to the router control panel.
If the login credential is not working for you, or you have changed the login info and forgot, then you can simply reset your ubee router.
How to reset Ubee router
Resetting your router will solve a ton of problems if you are not a techie yourself. And, resetting any router is very easy and it won’t even take a minute.
- Power on your router. Because, it’s not possible to reset a router if it’s powered off.
- Find the reset button in the router body. Press the button with your finger or a needle.
- Hold the button for 10-15 seconds and it will reset your router.
Here are the after-effects of resetting a router:
- Your router login credentials will be set to default. So, if you forgot your previous credentials, you can login using the default username user and password user.
- If you messed up with the network settings, resetting the router will reset all of the settings. It will also change your WIFi name and password to the stock one. So, you have to configure your whole network once again.
Now, what if you have the credentials and still don’t know the router login IP and the IP mentioned above is not working for you?
Wll, there’s a way for everything. And you can easily find out what your router login IP is within a minute. You can do it from any device connected to the network.
Ubee Router Login IP
You need to follow some steps in order to find out your login IP. So, based on your device, please follow these steps:
- Open cmd.
- Type ipconfig and press enter.
- Gateway IP is your login IP.
- Connect to your WiFi
- Go to Settings> WiFi
- Click on your WiFi name.
- IP is your router login address.
- Open Terminal
- Copy and paste this command: netstat -nr | grep default and press enter.
- You will see your router login IP.
Frequently Asked Questions
For most of the router, default username is user and password is also user. But, if it’s not working, then try username user and password Broadcom. If still it doesn’t work, check the manual.
Try these following IPs and check which one is correct for you: 192.168.0.1 , 192.168.100.1 ,192.168.1.1