Netis Router login guide is designed with every information you need to know. We covered the default login address, how to change netis router login username, password, WiFi name and password, etc. Unlike many routers, Netis router offers a very simple login method. We will discuss everything in this article.
Netis Router Login
- Open a browser in a device which is connected to the netis router network.
- Visit 192.168.1.1 from the browser.
- By default, the login page is not protected. So, you won’t need any username/password to access the router admin panel.
Note: Every device connected to the network can visit 192.168.1.1 and control the network if you don’t set any username and password. We will discuss how to set netis router login username and password.
Set Username and Password for Netis router login
- Visit 192.168.1.1 from a browser. Make sure that device is connected to the network.
- Click on Advanced from the upper right corner.
- Go to System tools > Password.
- Enter your username and password.
- Confirm the password again and click on the Save button.
- From now on, to access the admin panel, it will ask for the login credentials.
How to change the WiFi name and Password in Netis router
- Visit 192.168.1.1 from your device.
- If you didn’t set any admin username and password, it will take you to the Quick Setup page of your router. If you create an admin username and password, it will ask you for the credentials to take you to that page.
- On the quick setup page, there is a field for 2.4GHz SSID, which is your WiFi name and the password field is for your WiFi password.
- Provide your WiFi name and password.
- And, click the Save button.
How to reset the netis router?
If you forgot your netis router login details or if you are having issues with your network, you can easily forget your router.
- There is a reset button at the back side of the router.
- Unlike other routers, you can press the button with your finger.
- Hold it for a few seconds and it will reset your router.
After resetting your router, you can access the admin panel without any username and password.
How to find the default WiFi name and password?
Default SSID and password is printed on a sticker at the bottom of the router. When you power on the router after resetting or for the first time, it will create the default network.
How to find the netis router login IP?
Check router body:
A sticker with default netis login IP and credentials is printed on the router bottom. It comes with every netis router by default.
For Windows users:
- Open cmd.
- Type ipconfig and hit enter.
- Gateway IP is your login IP.
- Connect to the WiFi.
- Go to Settings > WiFi.
- Click on your WifI name.
- IP is your router login IP.
- Open Terminal.
- Type netstat -nr | grep default and press enter.
- Netis login IP will be shown in the terminal.
How to change the login IP in Netis router?
To change the default login IP of your netis router:
- Go to 192.168.1.1
- Click on Advanced.
- Navigate to Network > LAN.
- In the IP address field, enter your custom login IP.
- Click on the Save & Reboot button to change the login IP.