How to see liked posts on Instagram?
An average Instagrammer scrolls through hundreds of posts on their feed daily. You like some posts from your friends and others from the Explore feed. Sometimes you may remember the content of a post but can’t remember the profile name.
In such cases, you can check your liked posts and find the author of a specific post. You can filter or sort your liked posts to find something particular.
How to see liked posts on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile picture at the bottom right corner.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon and go to Your activity.
- Tap on Interactions and go to Likes.
- It will display your last 300 liked posts, sorted by Newest to oldest.
How to sort & filter liked posts on Instagram?
- Navigate to your Likes from the methods mentioned above.
- Tap on Sort & filter.
- To sort, tap on Sort by and choose one of two options: Newest to oldest or Oldest to newest.
- To filter, you can choose the author, start date, and end date.
- Click on Apply to Sort & filter your liked posts.
How to view liked Instagram posts on a PC
Many people use Instagram on a web browser. I also use it on my PC sometimes when I don’t have my smartphone. You can see the posts you liked on PC too.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Visit Instagram and log in to your profile.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon from the left sidebar.
- Go to Your activity. It takes you directly to the Likes page.
- Click on Sort & filter. Unlike the smartphone app, you can’t filter by author, but you can sort or filter by date.
How to unlike a liked post on Instagram?
You may have mistakenly liked something you shouldn’t. It happens to all of us. But unliking a post on Instagram is straightforward as liking it.
Navigate to the Likes page on the mobile app or PC using the above steps and click on the posts you have mistakenly liked. It will take you inside that post. Now click the like icon to remove the existing like from the post.