How to pin or unpin Someone on Snapchat?
If you are a heavy Snapchat user, your inbox can be messy, and you can miss important messages from a contact. That’s why Snapchat has a feature called Pin conversation.
What does it mean?
When you mean a conversation, it stays at the top of your chats, no matter how many new messages you have. Even if you have no new message in the pinned conversation, it will always be on top.
But there are two types of pins. You can generally pin multiple conversations at the top. If you have a best friend or BFF, Snapchat also allows you to pin your #1 bff.
You can only make one person your #1 BFF and tag one BFF at a time. If you are subscribed to Snapchat Plus, you can pin your #1 BFF above every chat. But this feature is not available for free users.
If you mistakenly pinned a conversation or didn’t need to communicate further with a contact whom you pinned, you can unpin them easily.
How to pin someone on Snapchat?
- Launch the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Tap on Chat from the footer bar.
- Find the chat you want to pin, then tap & hold it for a while.
- Click on Chat Settings from the pop-up.
- Tap on Pin Conversation.
How to pin someone as your #1 BFF on Snapchat Plus?
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device.
- Go to Chat from the Snap page.
- Tap and hold your BFF profile.
- Click on Pin as your #1 BFF.
How to unpin someone on Snapchat?
- Open the Snapchat application on your device.
- Tap on Chat from the footer.
- Find the pinned chat you want to unpin; tap and hold the chat for a while.
- Tap on Chat Settings from the pop-up menu.
- Tap on Unpin Conversation.
You can pin or unpin any conversation you want. You can identify pinned chats because they have a pin icon beside the username.