How To Download A Discord Profile Picture?
Some Discord users have unique, impressive profile pictures that may catch your eye. If you’ve ever thought, “I wish I could use a profile picture like that.”, don’t worry; there’s a solution for you. You can download anyone’s profile picture from Discord, even if they’re not on your friend list. This article will explain two methods to do so.
Method 1: Download Discord Profile Picture Using Inspect Element
Inspect element is a useful tool for finding a web page’s sources. You can use this feature to download a Discord profile picture from a web browser. Follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer and log in to your Discord account.
- Go to a DM or a text channel where the user with the impressive profile picture is available.
- Right-click on the username and click “Profile” to open the user’s profile in a pop-up.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + I to open Developer Tools, also known as inspect element, on your browser.
- Click on the selector icon and click on the profile picture to show the element of the selected section.
- Expand the class until you find the profile picture URL, then double-click and copy it from the text box.
- Open the URL in a new tab and adjust the size parameter to 1024 for a 1024x1024p resolution.
- Right-click on the image, save it on your computer and use it as your profile picture.
Method 2: Download Discord Profile Picture Using a Third-Party Tool
- Open the Discord app on your computer and click “User Settings.”
- Navigate to “Advanced” in the App Settings section and toggle on Developer Mode.
- Find the profile with the desired picture, right-click on the username, and click “Copy ID.”
- Visit toolscord, paste the unique ID, and click the “Search” button.
- Once the profile data loads, click on the profile picture from the results.
- Open the picture in a new tab, right-click on the image, and save it on your computer.
Disclaimer: Don’t download copyrighted materials without the owner’s permission. This article is for educational purposes only, and we should respect others’ privacy.