Hitron routers are very easy to control. They use a simple interface for user login and default router login credential is also easy. If you have never logged in to your Hitron router, don’t worry it’s easier than you thought.
The default Hitron username is cusadmin or admin and the default password is password. Once you know the login credentials, you have to know the hitron router login IP.
Hitron uses one of the most popular router login IPs, which is 192.168.0.1. So, now you know everything to login to your router interface. Here’s how to login properly:
Hitron Router Login
- You have to connect a computer with the Hitron router using a LAN cable.
- Visit 192.168.0.1 from a browser.
- Enter default username and password which is mentioned above.
- Sign in to Hitron router interface.
How to change Hitron admin password?
If you want to change the admin password and make the admin panel more secure, then you can easily change the admin credential from the router interface.
- Visit 192.168.0.1 and login with your current credentials.
- Go to Admin > Management.
- Enter your current password. Then type your new password and confirm the new password.
- Click on Save Changes.
How to change WiFi password?
Changing your WiFi password once a while is a good idea. And every router allows you to do so, so does Hitron. To change your Hitron WiFi password, follow these steps:
- Visit 192.168.0.1 and login with your login details.
- Navigate to Wireless > Security.
- Enter your new password in Pre–Shared Key and click the Apply button.
Reset Hitron Router
If you forget the admin credentials after changing them, then the only way to access the admin panel is by resetting your router. Because a reset will make everything default. So, you will be able to login with default username and password, then you can change whatever you want.
To reset your HItron Router:
- Make sure your router is powered on.
- Find the reset button and press the button for 10-15 seconds.
- After the reset process finishes, your router will reboot.