Facebook desktop version is the full version of Facebook with all features. One of such features is using messenger from browser. There is a lot advantages of the desktop version aka web version of Facebook.
But, if you type https://www.facebook.com or https://facebook.com on the address bar in your Android browser, Facebook will automatically redirect you to the mobile version. Which is m.facebook.com.
But, you can easily use Facebook desktop version on your phone. But, before you do so, you must know a few warning:
- You have to zoom in and use the Facebook desktop version on phone, as phones aren’t that bigger.
- It might take a little bit longer to load the Facebook desktop version on phone, as it’s bigger.
How to use the Facebook Desktop version on phone?
Time needed: 1 minute.
- Open any web browser on your smartphone.
Any modern browser will do the job, either its Chrome, Firefox or Brave.
- Click on the menu at the top right corner.
There is a menu icon in every browser. In most of the browser, it’s like 3 dot in a line. Click on the menu to extend the menu items.
- Mark Desktop Site/ Enable Desktop Site.
Depending on your browser, there will be Desktop Site/ Enable Desktop Site in the menu. Mark it to force the tab to open websites in desktop mode.
- Enter https://facebook.com in the address bar.
If you normally enter facebook.com, it will redirect you to the mobile site. But, if you have desktop site enabled, you will see full Facebook site.
- Enjoy Facebook Full site on your Android device.
You will be able to get the full functionality of Facebook desktop site in your browser.
How to use the full Facebook site on iPhone?
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- On the address bar, type https://www.facebook.com/home.php and start enjoying the desktop version of Facebook on your iPhone.
So, enjoying the full version of Facebook is very easy. But, it’s little bit tough to use the desktop version. Because you have to zoom in to do something most of the time. Still it’s useful for many people.
Uchchash is a tech-obsessed guy and the man behind ansmehow. He spends most of his time on the internet. After failing dozens of times, ansmehow is where he permanently settled down.