Though Twitter is a micro blogging platform, you can post a picture or a short video on Twitter. And, like all other social platforms, there is no official way to download a Twitter video.
But, what if you want to download a video from Twitter and save it on your device? There are unofficial ways too. There are various Twitter Video Downloader which can help you to download a twitter video within a minute.
How to download a video from Twitter
- Go to Twitter.com and log in to your account if you aren’t logged in.
- Click on the Tweet which contains the video you want to download.
- Copy the tweet link from the address bar of your browser.
- Go to Twittervideodownloader.com
- On the box, paste the URL of the tweet you have copied.
- Click on the download button.
- You will see a list of multiple resolutions of the video.
- Download the video you want.
How to download Twitter videos on Android & iPhone?
- Open a browser on your mobile.
- Go to Twitter.com and login if necessary.
- Click on the Tweet with the video. (Don’t click on the play button in the video. Click on the tweet.)
- Go to any Twitter downloader mentioned below and paste the Tweet URL.
- Click on Download button and save the video.
There are dozens of Twitter Video downloader, which works in the same way. Copy the Tweet URL and paste it on a video downloader. That’s it. There is a list of some other Twitter Video Downloaders.