Though Twitter is a micro blogging platform, you can post a picture or a short video on Twitter. And, like all other social platforms, there is no official way to download a Twitter video.
But, what if you want to download a video from Twitter and save it on your device? There are unofficial ways too. There are various Twitter Video Downloader which can help you to download a twitter video within a minute.
How to download a video from Twitter
- Go to Twitter.com and log in to your account if you aren’t logged in.
- Click on the Tweet which contains the video you want to download.
- Copy the tweet link from the address bar of your browser.
- Go to Twittervideodownloader.com
- On the box, paste the URL of the tweet you have copied.
- Click on the download button.
- You will see a list of multiple resolutions of the video.
- Download the video you want.
How to download Twitter videos on Android & iPhone?
- Open a browser on your mobile.
- Go to Twitter.com and login if necessary.
- Click on the Tweet with the video. (Don’t click on the play button in the video. Click on the tweet.)
- Go to any Twitter downloader mentioned below and paste the Tweet URL.
- Click on Download button and save the video.
There are dozens of Twitter Video downloader, which works in the same way. Copy the Tweet URL and paste it on a video downloader. That’s it. There is a list of some other Twitter Video Downloaders.
These tools are very easy to use and doesn’t require any technical knowledge to use them. And, yeah don’t forget to follow us one twitter at @ansmehow