Instagram doesn’t allow anyone to view own or someone else’s full profile picture. Neither from the app nor from any web browser. But, that doesn’t mean there is no way to view the full Instagram profile picture in HD.
You can easily view the profile picture and download it in HD with a simple web tool. Or, you can manually find it from the source code. We will show you both ways. You can anyone’s Instagram profile picture and download it to your device within a minute.
Remember, the mentioned method in this post will only work for profile picture. If you want to download a picture or photo from Instagram post, then you will have to follow different methods.
How to download Instagram profile picture in HD?
- Open Instagram.com on your browser and log in to your account.
- Go to the profile whose profile picture you want to download.
- Press Ctrl + U to view the page source from your computer.
- Then press Ctrl + F button.
- On the search box type profile_pic_url_hd and hit enter.
- You will see the full profile photo link beside “profile_pic_url_hd”:.
- Copy the full link in a new tab and save the photo on your device.
How to download Instagram profile picture in HD on Android or iPhone
- Open any browser on your mobile.
- Go to Instagram.com and login to your profile.
- Go to the specific profile whose profile picture you want to download in HD.
- Copy the username from the address bar. If the profile link is https://www.instagram.com/abcd123/, just copy the abcd123.
- Now. go to Instadp.net
- Paste the copied username and click on the search button.
- Save the picture on your device.
If you are a PC user, you can use the help of source code, which is a very powerful feature of any web browser. But, if you are mobile, you can use any web tool for flexibility. It will save your time too.