- If you are not finding the perfect match even after using match.com, you can delete your account permanently.
- Or if you already found a match, it’s time to delete your account and save the subscription fee.
Match.com is one of the most popular dating websites available in 24 countries in 15 different languages. IKt’s very easy to find a perfect match using the match app.
There may be many reasons why you want to delete your match account. One of the common reasons is not finding someone ideal.
Whatever the reason is, deleting a match account is easy and only takes a minute. Unlike other dating services, you don’t need to use the website to delete your account.
You can delete a match.com account using the mobile app.
How to delete a match account using the app
- Open match.com app on your smartphone.
- Click on Profile at the bottom right corner.
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right corner.
- Click on Delete Account.
- Select a reason for deleting your account.
- Press the Submit button.
- A pop-up will appear, click on Continue.
How to delete a match.com account using a web browser
- Open match.com in a web browser.
- Log in using your email and password.
- Click on the Settings icon and click on Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Now click on Manage/Cancel membership.
- Enter your account password and click on Continue Cancellation.
- Click on Cancel membership and Remove profile.
Your account is removed and your profile & photos will no longer be visible to others. You will also receive an email with the confirmation.
How to cancel a subscription on Android?
If you are using the Android app and have a subscription of Match.com in your Google Play account, you have to manually cancel it or you will be charged every month.
- Open Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click on Payments & subscriptions.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Tap on Match.
- Click on Cancel and tap on Yes.
How to cancel a subscription on iOS?
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on iTunes and App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Click on View Apple ID on the pop-up and enter the password of your Apple ID.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on Match subscription.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and tap on Continue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I reactivate my match account?
Yes, you can. When you delete your account, it removes your profile from the public but keeps your data for two years. You can log in with the same information within 2 years and your account will be reactivated.
What happens when I delete my match account?
- Your profile and photos will be hidden from others.
- You will not receive any match.com email publications
If you didn’t find your partner in the match, don’t be disappointed. There are other dating apps used by millions of people seeking a partner.
You can also try one of these dating apps until you find someone. Here are some of the most popular dating sites:
- Plenty Of Fish