If you want to delete a Facebook page, you can do it from any device. You can do it from mobile app, mobile browser or your computer. It’s very easy to delete a page from Facebook.
It takes 14 days to delete a page if the page is active. And, if the page is new and has no likes and activity, you can delete the page. Mind it, you can cancel the deletion of a page within 14 days. But, once it get deleted, there is no chance to get it back.
You can unpublish your page while your page is on deletion process. If you unpublish the page, no one will be able to find or view the page on deletion period.
Delete a Facebook Page from computer
- Go to Facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Click on Pages from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Your Pages.
- From the list of your pages, click on the page you want to delete.
- Click Settings from the top of your page.
- From General, scroll down to the bottom and click on Remove Page.
- Click on Permanently delete [page name]
- Click on Delete button from the pop-up.
- Your page will be on Deletion mode. You can cancel page deletion within 14 days.
How to delete a Facebook page from Android or iPhone?
Open the Facebook app or go to m.facebook.com from any browser. And, login to your account if necessary.
- Click on the menu icon and from the menu, click on Pages.
- Click on the page you want to delete.
- Click on the menu icon after the page name, it’s like …
- From the menu, click on Edit Settings.
- Again click on General.
- Scroll down and click on Permanently delete [Page name]
- Then again click on Delete Page.
- Your page will be on deletion mode for the next 14 days. You can cancel deletion anytime within this period.
How to cancel page deletion?
- Go to Facebook.com and login to your account.
- From the menu, click on Pages.
- From the list of your pages, click on the name of the page which is on deletion.
- At the top of the page, click on Cancel deletion.
- Click Confirm from the pop-up.
How to unpublish a Facebook page?
- Login to Faceebook.com.
- Go to Pages from the menu.
- Go to the page you want to unpublish.
- From the top of your page, click on Settings.
- From the General tab, click on Page Visibility.
- Mark Page unpublished checkbox.
- Click on Save changes.
Frequently asked questions
Can I recover the page after deleting it?
If your page has no like and activity, it will be deleted instantly. But, if your page is active, Facebook will provide 14 days to think about the decision. You can cancel the deletion within these 14 days. But, once the page is deleted, it will be gone forever.
Can i delete someone else’s page?
Nope, you have to be the admin of the page if you want to delete it. You can’t delete any page without admin authority.