Doordash is the largest food delivery service in the US. But if you are not satisfied with their service, then you might want to delete your doordash account. Getting rid of a doordash account is easy and only takes a few minutes.
The only issue is that you have to delete your doordash account from a web browser. It’s not possible to delete the account from the mobile application.
Some key reasons why people delete their doordash account:
- Another provider is offering better services in their area.
- Bad experience with a dasher
- Quitting online ordering
- Privacy issues.
Regardless of the issue, you have the option to delete your account whenever you want. So, let’s see how to do so.
How to delete your doordash account?
- Visit doordash from a web browser.
- Log in to your user account with proper credentials.
- Click on the menu icon at the top left corner.
- Tap on Account from the menu.
- Then click on Manage Account.
- Click on Delete and you will receive a verification code. Enter the code and click on Delete account.
Note: This is a permanent deletion. You can’t undo it once you delete your doordash account.
However, you can download the data of your doordash account before deleting your account. Here’s how you can download doordash account data.