AT&T U-verse includes broadband, IP telephone and IPTV service. It’s used by millions of people. But, most of the users are not tech-savvy. Though it’s not so hard to set up your router, still some people may find it tough.
This AT&T router login guide will help you to learn how to login to your at&t router and customize your network.
Requirements for AT&T Router login:
- You need to be connected to the network through LAN cable or WiFi.
- You need a browser on your device.
AT&T Router Login
Logging in to your at&t router is really easy and it won’t take you a minute. Follow the mentioned steps below for a successful login:
- First of all, ensure that you are connected to your network.
- Open any browser in your device and visit 192.168.1.254
- Normally, at&t won’t ask you to login. But, if my login page appears, type username admin and password attadmin.
- Check the router body for a sticker with login credentials or contact them for login details.
AT&T Router Login IP
You need your router login ip address to access the control panel. Every router has its own private IP addresses. And, you will often get the login IP address in the manual.
However if you forgot or don’t know the at&t router login IP, then there are certain things you can do to know the login ip address.
For Windows users:
- Open cmd
- Type ipconfig and hit enter.
- Gateway IP is your router login IP.
- Go to Settings > WiFi.
- Click on your WiFi name. (You have to be connected to the network.)
- The IP shown in the IP address is your router login IP.
How to change WiFi name in at&t router?
If you are using an AT & T router, you can easily change the name of your WiFi as well as you can change the password of your wireless network. To do so:
- Connect to the network through WiFi/LAN cable.
- Open a browser and visit 192.168.1.254
- Login using the username and password. (Default username is blank, you don’t need to type anything. And, default password is attadmin.)
- Select Home Network > WiFi
- In the access code field, enter the access code which is available on the side of the control panel. Then hit continue.
- Scroll down to Home SSID, in the Network Name (SSID), edit your custom WiFi name.
- If you want to change the password, enter a new password in the password field.
- Click Save to change your WiFi name &/or password.
How to reset at&t router?
If you forgot the login credentials or if you want to re-configure your network from scratch, the best way to do so is to reset your router. And, resetting your at&t is very easy and you can do it on your own.
- Power on your at&t router.
- Look for the reset button in your router. Usually, you will find it at the back side of your router.
- Press the reset button for 10-15 seconds and it will reset your router.
Frequently asked questions
If you reset your at&t router, it will reset the router login credentials to default, your network settings will be set to the default. You have to login to the control panel and set up everything from scratch.
The default credentials is keep the username blank and enter attadmin in the password field.
To login to your at&t router, visit 192.168.1.254 from any device connected to the network via WiFi or LAN cable.
Uchchash is a tech-obsessed guy and the man behind ansmehow. He spends most of his time on the internet. After failing dozens of times, ansmehow is where he permanently settled down.