If you are using Arris router/gateway you must need to know how to login to arris router interface so that you can make some changes to your network when necessary. It’s easy to take control of your router when you know what you need and how to do so.
Logging in to the router interface will enable you to change WiFi name, password, etc. Let’s see how to do so.
What are the default username and password of the arris router?
Knowing default username and password is very important. Because you have to login to the router interface in order to make some changes.
The default login credentials of Arris router are:
Password : password
What is the login IP of my ARRIS router?
Arris router is using 192.168.0.1 as their router login IP, which is one of the most popular IPs used by routers. You need to know this URL in order to login to the router interface.
Arris Router Login
- Connect your device with the router using WiFi or LAN cable.
- Open a browser and enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- A login page will ask you to enter username and password. Enter the default username admin and password password.
- Click Apply to login.
How to change Arris router WiFi name and password?
- Visit 192.168.0.1 and login with your admin credentials.
- The initial page will show you all of your wireless settings.
- Wireless Network Name (SSID) is where you have to provide your WiFi name. There are both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network names, change the one you want.
- WiFi Security Key is your WiFi password. Then again, both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks have their own password. So, if you want to change both, then enter your new password for both networks.
- Click Apply to save changes.
Now your router will reboot and all wirelessly connected devices will be disconnected. You have to manually connect again.
How to reset Arris router?
Resetting the ARRIS router is very easy. And resetting the router will revert back to the default settings. So, your WiFi networks name and password will also be reverted back to the default one.
After resetting your arris router, you have to re-configure everything again like it’s a new one.
To reset your Arris router:
- Find the rest button area in the ARRIS router body.
- Press the reset button with a needle or paper clip for 15 seconds.
- When the reset is complete, router signals will be stable.